Music: Peter Iljitsch Tschaikowski
Choreographie and production: John Cranko
Stage and costumes: Elisabeh Dalton
John Cranko transformed Pushkin‘s verse novel into one of the greatest ballets of the 20th century. This tragic story develops on the basis of Tchaikovsky’s compositions to a great drama about disdained love.
Tickets can be ordered immediatly on the Internet: www.wiener-staatsoper.at
Advance ticket sales start two month before the performance date (e.g. on 1st September for 1st November, on 30th September for 30th November. Tickets for performances between 1st and 30th September will be sold from 1st to 30th May and for 1st to 31st October from 1st to 30th June)
- via Internet: www.staatsoper.at, www.culturall.com
- for credit card holders: Tel: +43 1 513 1 513, Mon. to Sun. 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- box office sales: Bundestheater ticket office (1., Operngasse 2), Burgtheater (1., Universitätsring 2), Volksoper (9., Währinger Strasse 78): Mon. to Fri. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sat., Sun. and holidays: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Standing room tickets are sold starting 80 minutes before curtain time at the standing room box office (entrance Operngasse) only.
- Wed. 01 Mar 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- Sat. 04 Mar 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- Wed. 22 Mar 2017, 7 p.m.
- Tue. 04 Apr 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- Mon. 10 Apr 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- Wed. 12 Apr 2017, 7:30 p.m.