Antony Valerian: Diamond Dick
The entitled exhibition "Diamond Dick" shows new and mostly large-sized canvases that - how the curator Markus Schneider describes perfectly - "achieve a very special, unique effect by mixing melancholy with gentleness and brachial power. In the motives the urban looks wistfully to nature, and nature looks yearningly to the metropolis. It creates a shimmering, clairvoyant feeling of now and ever at the same time."
Antony Valerian was born in 1992, grew up in Hamburg and studies painting at the Akademie der Bildenden Künste Wien (Vienna Academy of Fine Arts) under direction of Daniel Richter.
VenueGetreidemarkt 14, Eingang Eschenbachgasse
- Tue. 21 Feb 2017, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wed. 22 Feb 2017, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thu. 23 Feb 2017, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Fri. 24 Feb 2017, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sat. 25 Feb 2017, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tue. 28 Feb 2017, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.