Josiah McElheny: The Ornament Museum
In the context of his first institutional solo exhibition in Austria, the New York-based artist Josiah McElheny (born 1966) focuses on questions of Viennese Modernism in the context of the MAK Collection. With his interdisciplinary project The Ornament Museum, McElheny sketches out an ideal pavilion and the model of an institution under the banner of the psychology of art, architecture, and performance.
- Wed. 29 Mar 2017, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thu. 30 Mar 2017, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Fri. 31 Mar 2017, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sat. 01 Apr 2017, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sun. 02 Apr 2017, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.