Production: Margarethe Wallmann
Stage design and costumes: Nicola Benois
In this wonderful music by Puccini, the passion of two lovers is embedded, whose livesand hopes are destroyed by the political caprice and selfish lust of the brutal police chief Scarpia.
Tickets can be ordered immediatly on the Internet: www.wiener-staatsoper.at
Advance ticket sales start two month before the performance date (e.g. on 1st September for 1st November, on 30th September for 30th November. Tickets for performances between 1st and 30th September will be sold from 1st to 30th May and for 1st to 31st October from 1st to 30th June)
- via Internet: www.staatsoper.at, www.culturall.com
- for credit card holders: Tel: +43 1 513 1 513, Mon. to Sun. 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- box office sales: Bundestheater ticket office (1., Operngasse 2), Burgtheater (1., Universitätsring 2), Volksoper (9., Währinger Strasse 78): Mon. to Fri. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sat., Sun. and holidays: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Standing room tickets are sold starting 80 minutes before curtain time at the standing room box office (entrance Operngasse) only.
- Tue. 31 Jan 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- Fri. 03 Feb 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- Fri. 05 May 2017
- Mon. 08 May 2017
- Thu. 11 May 2017