Director: Daniele Abbado
Stage design: Graziano Gregori
Costumes: Carla Teti
If love and high politics mingle, ultimately only human disasters occur. In Giuseppe Verdi's opera based on Friedrich Schiller, the emotional depths and shallows of the actors are reproduced musically in a masterful way.
Tickets can be ordered immediatly on the Internet: www.wiener-staatsoper.at
Advance ticket sales start two month before the performance date (e.g. on 1st September for 1st November, on 30th September for 30th November. Tickets for performances between 1st and 30th September will be sold from 1st to 30th May and for 1st to 31st October from 1st to 30th June)
- via Internet: www.staatsoper.at, www.culturall.com
- for credit card holders: Tel: +43 1 513 1 513, Mon. to Sun. 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- box office sales: Bundestheater ticket office (1., Operngasse 2), Burgtheater (1., Universitätsring 2), Volksoper (9., Währinger Strasse 78): Mon. to Fri. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sat., Sun. and holidays: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Standing room tickets are sold starting 80 minutes before curtain time at the standing room box office (entrance Operngasse) only.
- Sun. 22 May 2016, 6 p.m.
- Wed. 25 May 2016, 6 p.m.
- Sun. 29 May 2016, 6:30 p.m.
- Thu. 02 Jun 2016, 6:30 p.m.
- Sun. 11 Jun 2017
- Thu. 15 Jun 2017
- Wed. 21 Jun 2017